Boards, Angel & VC Investments - 2018
List of External Boards (Alphabetical Order)
- Idein - “Enabling Software to Utilize Any Physical-World Data”
List of Angel Investments (Alphabetical Order)
- Diarkis - “Massive Multiplayer Applications For All”
- Immerss - “Live commerce lives here”
- Lazuli - “Organize & Democratize Product Data”
- Republi9 - Tokyo Vegan Gyoza - “Happiness in a Wrap”
- Rill Data - “Operational analytics made easy”
List of Funds (Alphabetical Order)
I’m not an investor in general, but ocassionally invest for people I’d like to work with. I often invest with my business partner Hiro Yoshikawa to maximize our values.
I much prefer the company who has multiple founders, knowing how hard it is to build a great company.
2. Areas of Interests
- B2B, I don’t understand B2C.
- My focuses / specialities are Data, SaaS and Customer Experience.
- I can not help CDP (Customer Data Platform) and Marketing Data Analytics company due to non-compete with Treasure Data, Inc.
3. Global Disribution
I’d like to help companies who’s solution can be distributed globally, not locally.
4. Check Size
My usual check size is 25k-50k USD for the angel investments, and 250k-500k USD for the funds.
I prefer to help at the pre-revenue stage. The company with $10m+ valuation is not very attractive for me, given my check size.
I/We can share failures and pitfalls to avoid, based on my experience of building a global $100m ARR B2B SaaS business - Treasure Data.